Something wrong with the search feature?

LQT420

Hi,

Anyone having problems with the TLF search feature? I can't seem to look up any information from threads and posts after 2005... For example I typed in "Zhik" and there's no information. I hope it's not my computer, but please let me know if it is.

Thanks

Hi,

Anyone having problems with the TLF search feature? I can't seem to look up any information from threads and posts after 2005... For example I typed in "Zhik" and there's no information. I hope it's not my computer, but please let me know if it is.

Thanks

Oh my. I'll get Bradley on it.

There was a corrupt post in the database that I had to go in and manually remove (outside of the forum software). It was preventing the indexer from searching back. The server is now processing all the posts and the search feature should be live in a few minutes.

There was a corrupt post in the database that I had to go in and manually remove (outside of the forum software). It was preventing the indexer from searching back. The server is now processing all the posts and the search feature should be live in a few minutes.

Dang!!! You mean like one of these??

rron98l.jpg

Back