What's new

Sold - Sunfish Project Boat for Sale - Sold

storm petrel

Purchased this sunfish as a project boat for my children, but it ended up mine:mad:. I don't sail. I have added access ports and dried it indoors for a year. I believe it is completely dry, but the blower used to dry it is included. There was suspect crack in the cockpit that I plugged with some 5200.

I have the mast, sail (I've never unfurled it), dagger board, paddle, and rudder (all need refinishing). It appears that a piece of hardware is missing on the bow.

Recent tires and bearings on the trailer. New strap, tail lights, wiring, safety chains, tongue and tongue jack. Unfortunately I work from the ground up.

Attachments

Last edited:

storm petrel

Ok, did some reading on this forum and realized that I overpriced it. How about $400.00.

Please note that much of the brown on the trailer is primer, not rust. Would like to find a home for this rig soon. Thanks

rathomp

I am interested in the Sunfish sailboat and left you a voice mail today around 6p.

Please give me a call when you can. Thanks!

Magdancer

Ok, did some reading on this forum and realized that I overpriced it. How about $400.00.

Please note that much of the brown on the trailer is primer, not rust. Would like to find a home for this rig soon. Thanks
I’m new here - not seeing your original post. Looking for a Sunfish and trailer. Got the trailer, at least?