What's new

SOLD : Laser Full Rig - great condition, newer rigging, air tight

skippercirelli

Laser is air tight, rigid, hull in great condition. New deck rigging. Everything newly bedded (as of 8 months ago) Hull has no soft spots, and is rigid. The boat is airtight - and can be proved by unscrewing the drain plug and listening to air escape(depending on temp). Sails crispy, one new. New tiller. Newer lines all in great condition. Comes with Dolly. To see, arrange time and will meet at yacht club in Marina del Rey. Boat will need to be received from there. Overall very good condition.

LaLi

The boat is airtight - and can be proved by unscrewing the drain plug and listening to air escape(depending on temp).
Shouldn't be like that! It's actually illegal (and not good for the hull) to cover the breather hole below the front end of the hiking strap (which sounds like the case here). Not a good selling point.

Also, would be nice if a sales ad included even some of the most important information: sail/hull number, builder, building year, colour.

_

skippercirelli

Shouldn't be like that! It's actually illegal (and not good for the hull) to cover the breather hole below the front end of the hiking strap (which sounds like the case here). Not a good selling point.

Also, would be nice if a sales ad included even some of the most important information: sail/hull number, builder, building year, colour.

_
Your mistaken. The boat is not modified. I'm just saying that when you release the drain screw in the back of the boat near the rudder, air escapes if the air has expanded on a warm day. Meaning there is no water leaking into the boat. Before jumping on a thread - maybe reread the listing. I clearly say the "drain plug"

I'll post pictures when and if I get a chance - the boat is in great condition and will go anyways without.

Thanks for the valuable insight fella.