SOLD!!! Beautiful 1986 Alcort Sunfish with Rolls-Axle Trailer, excellent condition

Thread starter #1
IMG_9581 2.jpeg One owner, have all paperwork (original purchase receipt, bill-of-sale, serial number, etc). Has been covered by canvas, tarp or both for lifetime. Original wooden centerboard and tiller, with newer extension handle. Trailer recently serviced and road-ready, have registration, will assist with transfer to new owner. Have spare tire. New canvas cover and sailbag. All lines, sheets, etc included. IMG_9580 2.jpeg IMG_9581 2.jpeg IMG_9524 2.jpeg

Last edited:
Thread starter #3
Sure, that would be great! My husband, Peter, just called the number you left above, and left you a message. I don't know where you are located, but this weekend is good for us, or any evening after work. Peter's number is 941-650-8932, mine (Kelly) is 941-928-0935. My Sunfish sailed the Gainesville lakes during my college years (your area code?), so it would be like a homecoming for it, if you are still residing there. Looking forward to meeting you; give us a call for directions, we keep the boat at our house in Sarasota.

That’s exactly my plan to sail it around the lakes here near Gainesville. I work at UF as a surgeon, I apologize for not being in contact yet it’s been very busy recently. If it’s ok can I drive down Thursday and have a look at it? I have to outfit my car with a tow bar which is probably going to take a week or so before I can move it.

Trajan