What's new

SOLD 2005 Pro Rig Laser w Radial and Full Rigs, Dolly, Kitty Hawk trailer, Carbon fiber Tiller & ext and Harken mainsheet blocks

mtoms

Selling my 2005 Pro Rig Laser w Radial and Full Rigs, Dolly, Kitty Hawk trailer, Carbon fiber Tiller & ext and Harken mainsheet blocks. The photos show it before I set if up for Pro-rig and Harken main sheet blocks. And the carbon fiber tiller that comes with it is not the one pictured.

This boat is ready to race at the club and regional level. It is solid and watertight. I sailed it last week in a good breeze and it came out dry.

The only flaws are a couple of scratches on the bottom and one small, 2in by 5in, area of gelcoat cracking - nothing remotely structural. And neither can be seen in photos, so can not send pictures.

Sails are rolled and good for club and local racing. Blades are in good shape. Nickel-sized piece of the bottom corner of the daggerboard is missing.

The boat has blue topsides over white. Per the picture of the bottom, the blue is sun faded on the stbd bow where a cover did not extend while the boat sat in storage.

Willing to deliver within 250 miles of Virginia for a full-price offer.

Let me know if you have any questions.Blue Laser Bottom.jpgBlue Laser Bow.pngBlue Laser port bow.jpgBlue Laser Port qtr.jpgBlue Laser Stbd Bow.jpgBlue Laser Stbd Qtr.jpg

mtoms

Thanks for the interest and, yes, it is still available. If you are in SC, I am headed to NC for work next week and could possibly meet you part way.