Selling my 1963 Sunfish

Sadly the time has come to sell my old Sunfish. I would appreciate any input as to what is a fair price, and the best way to sell it
IMG_0485.JPG
IMG_0493.JPG
photo.JPG
. Through the years, I have had many 'offers', but I'm not really sure how serious they are when it comes to actually buying it. It was built in 1963 - 64, and is in excellent condition. It has never been refinished, although it has had layers of fresh varnish through the years as needed. It was stored for about 25 years inside and has all the original hardware and sails. I have not sailed it this year, but have the last couple of years and it sails fine.
It really is unique with the "Chris-Craft look " lines, and I'd like to find a good home for it. I'm retiring and simply don't have the space to keep it any more.
Thanks in advance for any input...

I don't know what it is worth, but where is it located? I might be interested - although my wife might kill me if I get it!! I am outside of Philly.

If you come up with a price and sales venue, you should share a link on Facebook WoodenBoat. Meanwhile we offer free storage and the boat could hang out with Zip and Chip :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    640.8 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 39

Back