SELL ME A BOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bradley

Actually the Laser 2's are a growing fleet. They have really grown over the last few years.

G

Goonie

How come? Im not sure what I should get. Bronzes use Laser II's(to learn spin and trap). So if I got a Laser II I would be able to practice before the sumeer for sailing school. But this forum has made me think Laser I's are really exciting, SO NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET!

dude, no dice on the L2, laser 2's are not growing, they dont even make them anymore.... so get a laser 1 or a radail, or if u want to sail double handed get hold of a 29er of 420. listen to ludachris... or if you are small grab a byte kid..
PZZZZ...

ummm...k

im a vangard dealer and they don't tell us only in request. if you mean that we don't stock them then yes that is true. but we could order one from the factory just as easy as a laser.

wanted

the reason that L2s are dying is the cursed 29er. a new boat comes on to the market and everyone jumps on the bandwagon and gets the boat, thus killing other fleets.

ummm...k

[quote:c13bfee292]the reason that L2s are dying is the cursed 29er. a new boat comes on to the market and everyone jumps on the bandwagon and gets the boat, thus killing other fleets.
[/quote:c13bfee292]

if your theory is true, then why is the laser still around?

Thread starter #20
because the laser had a strong fleet base. the laser 2 leeds to nothing. 420 - 470 29er - 49er - and there aren't many other single handed boats around in NA.

Status
Not open for further replies.