What's new

Seitech Sunfish dolly

ParkCitySail

Price $
State
UTAH
City
Park City
Seitech Sunfish dolly for sale. In really good condition. $250. Located in Park City, Utah. Happy to box it up and ship it at buyer's expense.

Attachments

ParkCitySail

Interested. Could you send me email with estimated shipping to 34238? Email is: eric.eiffert@gmail.com.

Thanks, Eric
Eric,
I don't mean to sound rude but we have no idea how much it costs, we're not a dolly retailer. It takes putting the dolly in boxes and weighing the two boxes to get that quote for you so it's more of a matter of just going for it if you want it.

Malcolm

we have no idea how much it costs, we're not a dolly retailer. It takes putting the dolly in boxes and weighing the two boxes to get that quote for you so it's more of a matter of just going for it if you want it.
What the seller is saying here is "I'm not willing to disassemble it until you've committed to buy it. And I don't care to weigh the dolly or measure how large the pieces will be once disassembled. Therefore there is no way to come up with even a rough estimate of how much it will cost to ship. If you want it, you have to commit to buy it - regardless how much the shipping cost turns out to be!"

Of course, the cost will be set to a large part by how far the seller is willing to disassemble the dolly, and what size box(es) he has available. For all you know, the shipping may cost more than simply buying a new dolly!

ParkCitySail

What a jerk thing to say, you need to get a life. Why are you bothering to comment. Do you really not having anything better to do?

You have no idea what the rest of the conversation was because I emailed him. I told him that Dynamic ships for $45 so it shouldn't be too far off that but you can't get a quote unless you pull the entire dolly apart, box it up, and have weights and measurements for Fed Ex. That's an awful lot of work for no guarantee that he'd buy it and sure enough, he bailed because he wasn't willing to risk finding out what it would cost to ship it.

ParkCitySail

I just boxed up one of the Laser dollies we're selling and the cost should be identical. A little above the estimate that was given at $70 by Fed Ex and it actually cost $79.66 from Utah to Georgia in case that helps. Two boxes, 34 pounds.