Seasons Greetings: THANKS LooserLu!

WestCoast

Hey LooserLu, I don''t have your e-mail address, and I might as well tell everyone that you're a super nice guy.

I got your card and CD in the mail today.

all the way from Germany!

THANK YOU very much, I need to find some goodies to send back to you!

I like the CD, it's cool to hear some of the most famous christmas songs in a different language.

-George

WestCoast said:
Hey LooserLu, I don''t have your e-mail address, and I might as well tell everyone that you're a super nice guy.

I got your card and CD in the mail today.

all the way from Germany!

THANK YOU very much, I need to find some goodies to send back to you!

I like the CD, it's cool to hear some of the most famous christmas songs in a different language.

-George
:)
Sorry for answering so late, but like you, I was busy and just have seen this message above...
Good to hear that you enjoy the CD :)
If "Santa Claus" would ask me, "Hey Lu, what should I give you?". I would say: "In whole Europe, we not can get the "UHMW-tape"/1-Mill-$-tape (f.e.: see this link: http://www.apsltd.com/Tree/d90000/e88162.asp -> "Laser Spar Tape").
Pleeease "Santa Claus", maybe you can send me a little piece of that stuff, to be able to see whats about it with that sort of tape and to try to find that somewhere else here." The "Mast Wear Strips" and the "Mast Step Wear Disks" we can get here in GER and at the UK (www.c2marine.co.uk).

Good sailing George and Frohe Weihnachten (Happy Christmas) to the westcoast of North Amerika.

LooserLu (alias Ludwig)
P.S.: You may ask Merrily or Bradley for my email-address :)

Ludwig: I will find you some tape and send it to Germany with my regards.

I'm off to visit the Laser factory in our country, taking a little vacation, I'll get to that when I return late this month. :)

Back