Searching for the photographer of a Sunfish picture

I think it is Priscilla Parker but there is no way to contact her. Her website does not contain any contact form and she is unreachable on LinkedIn...

Possibly.
I captured a couple of photos.

Attachments

• 2018 Sufish Worlds.jpg
    2018 Sufish Worlds.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 2018 Sufish Worlds 2.jpg
    2018 Sufish Worlds 2.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 2018 Sufish Worlds 3.jpg
    2018 Sufish Worlds 3.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 53
OK, I have VPN'ed the website - Now I have access to all of the pictures in full-res :). Still, I would like to find the author of those pictures. There is nothing in the EXIF data about it :/.

I was trying to get those images from that website before, since Google Images was showing it in the thumbnails of full res 6000x4000px, but when clicking on it I have been transfered to EU version of website with nothing about ISCA 2018 WC and no information about any kind of contact to the portal. So I thought that it was pulled down in a way that even Wayback Machine cannot open it.

But now thanks to you I know that they just have region restrictions :). So VPN did the thing.

I also, now seeing the Contact Info, wrote an e-mail to them regarding the author and even if they can be used on Wiki, since they are actually writing about possible use under CC license.

I know, I wrote to her, but like I said before - she has not been active on LinkedIn for two years now.

Reactions: tag
I know, I wrote to her, but like I said before - she has not been active on LinkedIn for two years now.
Married, and changed her name?

I'll bet famed sailing photographer Onne van der Wal knows how to locate her.

;)

In scuttlebutt.com shows active this year.
PHOTOS: Charleston Race Week 2021
Published on April 11th, 2021
The 2021 Charleston Race Week on April 9-11 in Charleston, SC.

Photos by Priscilla Parker.

Also whitepages.com

Back