sailing season coming early?

this is great news for all the sailors in Canada, who can't sail all year round like you guys from Austrailia and Florida. Looks like the snow is melting and the warmer weather is coming. Warm as in 8C but when wearing a wetsuit...no problem! Hopefully the weather stays like this and the sailing season starts earlier! Im on a count down till when my sailing season starts...early to mid April. It's gonna be sweet! :)

I'd love to be as optomistic as sailorette. The ice on the Trent I see from my front window tells me it will take more than a couple of days of warm weather to get us back on the water, unless it is with a pair of skates on!

As my honorable sailing couch says "Pull your balls out of your purse, and start sailing!" -Ralfy
of course he will only say that to us guys, the ladies on the team get treated far better...if we had any on the team...I'm sure we did at one time, but we can thank Jon "Peels" for frightening them all away.

Braecrest said:
As my honorable sailing couch says "Pull your balls out of your purse, and start sailing!" -Ralfy
of course he will only say that to us guys, the ladies on the team get treated far better...if we had any on the team...I'm sure we did at one time, but we can thank Jon "Peels" for frightening them all away.

what club do you sail out of....we dont have a race team at our club...so im looking for one.

Braecrest said:

I pulled my balls out of my purse, and they clanked on the ice.

Yay... Sorta :(

My school always gets extremely busy right when the weather starts getting warm... that leaves me with no time to sail :mad:

My first day of the season is always the last day of school... :(

David said:
Yay... Sorta :(

My school always gets extremely busy right when the weather starts getting warm... that leaves me with no time to sail :mad:

My first day of the season is always the last day of school... :(
weekends? weeknights? civics class? English class? or history class? all excellent times to go sailing (when skipping Gym for a regatta bring in the results sheet (not your bar tab) to the teacher and see if you can get marks for this instead of what you missed, I have never tried but i will this year :p )

Back