July 21 at 5:00pm

The ICSA/Layline North American Team Race Championship

Airdates on ESPNU:
July 2 at 12:30pm
July 6 at 9:30pm
July 21 at 5:30pm

All airdates are eastern times.
-----
I currently don't get ESPNU but it is in the DirecTv sports pack (an extra $12/month I think) ch609. It may also be on your cable system. As far as I know, it is not currently broadcast on Comcast. To check the status in your area call your cable provider. Also more information is online at www.espn.com.

Cheers,

Dang, I don't get ESPNU either. I'm always looking for sailing on TV, but the only time I've ever seen it is during the Olympics, and the Americas cup. Let's start a movement to get more sailing televised :)

sounds good to me. Wish someone would use the footage Windtopia shot at ICSA Nationals in the Gorge......

ESPNU huh? will have to find a place with a bunch of TVs that has that channel.

I have a big ugly dish (BUD) and I've tracked ESPNU down to Galaxy 10R, channel 20. This channel has Digital feeds so hopefully I'll be able to watch this on Saturday.

The other option is DirectTV sateliite, channel 609.

If you are a Directv customer you can call or go online (far faster and easier) and activate the Sports Pack for the duration of the program and cancel it immediately following it and you will be billed a prorated amount (It should be less than $1, probably 40 cents). I do this all the time when Good movies or shows come on premium channels. Feel free to PM me if you need help doing this.

hey, can you give more info on getting ESPNU for just the duration of that show. I called them the other day and they said I had to order this package that would coat $93 dollars a month. That seems to high.

Thanks,
Clinton Hayes

First, You have to be a Directv customer with Total Choice programming already. You also must have an online account.

Second, Login to your online account go to change programming services. Then select the option to edit premium services and click continue. Click the check box next to the sports pack and then continue. The channel will instantly turn on. Once you are done watching the channel you follow the same steps except uncheck the box next to the Sports Pack option.

Good Luck.

Back