sailing anarchy?

ozboy

i no this has nuthin to do with laser sailing but....do many of u guys go on sailing anarchy?
its a good forum

ozboy said:
i no this has nuthin to do with laser sailing but....do many of u guys go on sailing anarchy?
its a good forum

Yeah I have lurked there for a while. I agree it's good, a massive community and posts across the full spectrum of sailing. There is generally so many new threads to read I never get the chance to actually post though. The home page is normally pretty entertaining too.

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/forums/

SA is sweet action.

there is going to be a "Dinghy Anarchy" sponsored by..........I can't tell yet, but maybe you can guess........... :)

watch out for that.

Yep, I've been going there for years now. A good site, but if you have design specific questions it's best to go to the OD site like this one for Laser related stuff. On SA anyone will chime in and you have to weed through too much crap to get GOOD information.

I lurk there all the time. It's very entertaining, and occasionally I actually learn something. A bit of a boy's club, though.

Michelle said:
I lurk there all the time. It's very entertaining, and occasionally I actually learn something. A bit of a boy's club, though.

Yeah it's a big boys with big boats kind of culture. Surely will never replace LF for style and substance.

I love reading the fights between the skiffies and cat sailors though - very funny.

I'm not too hard to figure out either. However, if you ever "out" someone there the "Ed" will ban you from the site. Folks there like to keep their identities concealed to those they do not consider friends or good aquaintances.

Back