Sailing - Adventurous Sport

KVC

Sailing is really very adventurous sport. I have some points that will help you to enjoy ur sailing holidays.When moored or anchored, use your sun tent and stay under it most of the time. Our friend, the Sun, sometimes can be dangerous, especially during summertime. Always keep Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat that will protect you from the powerful sunlight.

KVC said:
Sailing is really very adventurous sport. I have some points that will help you to enjoy ur sailing holidays.When moored or anchored, use your sun tent and stay under it most of the time. Our friend, the Sun, sometimes can be dangerous, especially during summertime. Always keep Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat that will protect you from the powerful sunlight.

Hey KVC,
Where are you going on a sailing holiday? I may get to go the British Virgin Islands in the spring for just that and sail with friends on a chartered boat. By then, we will be very tired of an Ohio winter. And yes, thank you, I'll have hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen, but I will get a suntan too. I like to get a base tan to keep from burning in the summer.

Merrily

after 20 years of my dear mother yelling at me to wear sunscreen out on the water, I finally do it when I go out.

There isn't much sun up here in November though!

Back