Sail Sale

Not sure if anyone already posted this, but Intensity Sails has their red, white, and blue race cut sail (with window) on sale for $99.99. I've used one for about a year and a half, and would recommend it for practice, club racing, or at that price, just as a recreational sail....

That's a great price for a good sail. I bought a white one and it has more power than my previous 2 sail. I will have to update my forum photo with the new sail.

Minas man

I have no dog in this fight, but this the best Sunfish aftermarket sail value I have seen, ever. These are well made sails at 1/4th the cost of a class legal race sail with window.

Alan Glos

Agreed Alan, I've never seen a better value. I also like their 'main sheet hangers'. Cheap, well made, and do the job. Great service as well!
( I too have nothing to do with the company... Just like good stuff at reasonable prices)

I have no dog in this fight, but this the best Sunfish aftermarket sail value I have seen, ever. These are well made sails at 1/4th the cost of a class legal race sail with window.

Alan Glos

Your endorsement has me ordering two!

Back