sail bag pictures

cflscorpion

i made this at my wifes place of business. its my second one & they work great. holds sail/spars/mast in a bundle. 18 or 22 oz. heavy duty vinyl. thought i'd see if anyone is interested in having one made. there are different colors but light colors last longer in the sun.

Attachments

• 100_0809.jpg
    100_0809.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_0810.jpg
    100_0810.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 89
pthayn & randy ricchi, I'm sorry i did not see your posts earlier. i have not priced the sail bag yet. my wife has a legit business in central fl. dealing with heavy duty materials mostly for the trucking industry. I made the bags as a personal project & thought there might be some interest. it will last outside for 8 to 10 yrs.they have a website www.tarpsorlando.com. call us, we'll make you one and it will be reasonably priced i'm sure.

I have made a few of these sail covers. They allow the mast to stay up and rigged yet still cover the sail. A zipper allows for different placement of lower boom position. They are made of Sunbrella.
I have been selling for around $70.00
See attached;

Paul

Attachments

• IMG_2245.jpg
    IMG_2245.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 61
Nice bag, but for me, you're a little bit late. I just bought one from Intensity. It arrived yesterday. I haven't even gotten it out of the box yet. For pricing info, I paid $50.00

Back