Rudder for Phantom 14

KD208043

I recently acquired a phantom 14. I got it for a very low price, and it came with everything except a rudder. Does anyone know if the rudder / tiller assembly from a sunfish can be modified to fit a phantom? Wondering whether I'll be able to get parts at all for this now because I get few results in a basic search online. Thanks for the info!

There is a way to run a national Craigslist search but I don’t know how. Parts might pop up there or EBay. To put a Sunfish rudder on there you’d need a Sunfish rudder bracket to mount on the Phantom. I think that people have mentioned that on here.

Member baseman would know, but he's in the middle of a move. Click on the envelope icon at the upper-right, and send a private message.

I recently acquired a phantom 14. I got it for a very low price, and it came with everything except a rudder. Does anyone know if the rudder / tiller assembly from a sunfish can be modified to fit a phantom? Wondering whether I'll be able to get parts at all for this now because I get few results in a basic search online. Thanks for the info!
I have some Phantom parts (rudder/tiller, center board, two sails), I’d like to pass on to someone who could use them. Our hull is no longer operational. Feel free to email me: [email protected]
74E63AE6-228C-4E72-9159-340CF9EA2CBD.jpeg

Back