Real Player Snafu

Merrily

Administrator
Hey computer people. Help! I uninstalled Real Player, then re-installed a different version when I was making MP3s for my player. Now my computer doesn't recognize Real Player. This is a major problem, not for my musical tastes, but because Sail Coach 2000 uses Real Player. Now I can't view the coaching clips! What do I do to fix this snafu? :confused:

Merrily said:
Hey computer people. Help! I uninstalled Real Player, then re-installed a different version when I was making MP3s for my player. Now my computer doesn't recognize Real Player. This is a major problem, not for my musical tastes, but because Sail Coach 2000 uses Real Player. Now I can't view the coaching clips! What do I do to fix this snafu? :confused:

Is there no remedy? I've thought about uninstalling Real Player, then, gasp! actually paying for the latest version. At least that should get me online help. Any thoughts?

Was the version you reinstalled older or newer than your original version? what program were you using to make mp3's? i need to know a little more information, but right now my guess would be that you installed an older version over the new one and that screwed it up. Also, as long as real player is offering a free player, everything should work on that player and you shouldn't have to pay.

Back