Rare Sunfish?

Snazer22

Hi there! Unfortunately I’m selling my sunfish that I’ve had for the past 3 years. Moving. Before I let her go was just curious, has anyone has ever seen one like this before? What I know is I’m the second owner and I’ve never seen one like it before. The sail, black mast/boom came factory with the boat new. Here are some pictures.
ADBC3FC9-3093-494F-864F-0077590B4ED9.jpeg
64CC23C2-F75E-4454-98BF-8B73A0E8B9C0.jpeg
64951674-F99F-469E-9A44-CA3D173D7193.jpeg
F23A504D-CF08-4469-AAF1-23D6E0218240.jpeg
49331B49-4CE3-4138-8517-EF1A227C4C32.jpeg

The plaque tells the whole story. :)

But, to answer your question, no. This is new one on me, and it belongs in Florida! The sail has a typical tropics scene.

At eBay is a similar scene on a sweatshirt. The print celebrates Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire! :confused:

There is one hanging on the wall if you look here https://sailfishllc.com/

People apparently prefer their Sunfish with classic striped sails as this wasn’t a very popular sail color. They also had one with wave graphic on it that didn’t seem to sell too well either.

it is probably fun for you to have a rare sail color!!

There is one hanging on the wall if you look here https://sailfishllc.com/

People apparently prefer their Sunfish with classic striped sails as this wasn’t a very popular sail color. They also had one with wave graphic on it that didn’t seem to sell too well either.

it is probably fun for you to have a rare sail color!!
To be honest I prefer the striped sail too. I bought this off a craigslist ad with no photos. Went to see and it was so bizarre I couldn’t say no. That website is really cool thanks!

If you have to sell it, you may find that its rarity won't get you much of a premium. (Sadly).

I'd like to have it for my summers in New Hampshire, but I already own five Sunfish! :confused: Still, I'd like to "match" your best offer! Then I can go buy that shirt and go sailing... ;)

Now $26 at eBay...

Palm trees in New Hampshire. :rolleyes:

Fullscreen capture 3302021 81837 PM.bmp.jpg

Last edited:
I've liked black spars ever since I first saw Kiwi Black Magic... the black hull looked pretty cool too for an IACC boat. Like the proverbial "dark horse..." :eek:

And L&VW, that T-shirt is hilarious, whoever designed it probably thought the lake was in Florida, due to the name. I've been to New Hampshire several times in my life, and though the woods can be pretty at certain times of year, damned if I can remember any palm trees, lol... ;)

T-shirt designer was probably high on crack as well... AND failed geography in school. :rolleyes:

P.S. That shirt would be cool for a Lake Winnipesaukee local to wear... :cool:

Back