Rare ALL WHITE Laser $3,900

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Rolled Hyde full - 4 days use, rolled North full, blades - race and practice sets, spars - 2+ sets, race rigging, garage kept, dolly, blade bag. With trailer; add $300. With radial rig and sail add $900. In Texas, can deliver or ship within continental U.S. - terms to be negotiated. 171601

Rolled Hyde full - 4 days use, rolled North full, blades - race and practice sets, spars - 2+ sets, race rigging, garage kept, dolly, blade bag. With trailer; add $300. With radial rig and sail add $900. In Texas, can deliver or ship within continental U.S. - terms to be negotiated. 171601
Chad,

What the heck were you doing with a Radial rig ? Did you start sailing Radials after that 2000 regatta in S.F. ?
Told Chuck Tripp I saw your add . We both say a big hey from California .

Cheers,

Vann

Vannwilson@live.com

is your laser still for sail. if so how could i see it. thx

Hi. I’m interested in the laser you are selling for my 15 year old son who will be racing this summer out of LEHYC in Beach Haven, NJ. Let me know if it is still available and any other information (cost, pictures) that you can provide. Thanks.

Andrew Schroeder

917-841-7733

Status
Not open for further replies.