Radial Sail

Status
Not open for further replies.
jpadbury said:
Looking for Radial Sails. Need practice sail in good working condition. Also looking for racing sail with little use on it. jpadbury@wihri.org h 401 2948148 w 401 2741100
I am currently looking at buying a relatively new Laser Radial Pro, so I may have something to offer you. I should clarify that I will be trying to unload both the sail and the bottom section.

Thread starter #3
CU_Sailing said:
I am currently looking at buying a relatively new Laser Radial Pro, so I may have something to offer you. I should clarify that I will be trying to unload both the sail and the bottom section.

How good is/are the sails you would have avialable? Give me a sense of what you're looking to get out of the sail(s) and lower section.

thnx

Jim Padbury

Thread starter #5
CU_Sailing said:
How good is/are the sails you would have avialable? Give me a sense of what you're looking to get out of the sail(s) and lower section.

thnx

Jim Padbury

Status
Not open for further replies.