What's new

Radial sail packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

stunistu

I have 3 complete Laser radial packages including lower section mast plus sail with battens. Prices range from $300 to $450. The sails range from very good to almost new. Also have one lower mast only in great shape for $175. I can send pictures. You can check with Laser Performance to hear that there is currently a shortage of these packages available. Delivery might be available in New England and out to Geneva NY (picking up daughter at Hobart in one week). Stu Nickerson
stuhpps@hotmail.com

stunistu

The newest sail and mast sold today.
I now have a 2 year old radial sail (class legal) and lower mast for $350.
I also have a 3.9 oz. Laser radial sail from the 80's. It is multi-colored (white, purple, and 2 blues). The sail is brand new as in never used. A great recreational package for $300.
I still have an extra lower mast for $175.

roger howell

Stu,
I will buy the radial lower mast section. I am currently on our cruising boat, heading back to Maine from a winter in the Bahamas. We are currently in Chesapeake BAy, with an ETA in Maine of late June. If you give me an address, I can send you a check and pick up the mast section when I return. When I did the last Midwinters, I noticed I was the only Great Grand Master without a radial rig, so I guess it is time.
Thanks,
Roger Howell

Status
Not open for further replies.