Status
Not open for further replies.

Schofield

Price $
State
MARYLAND
City
Annapolis
Three used radial sails: $75/each or all three for $200! Note: Sail in last photo is not class legal.Laser3.jpgLaser7.jpgLaser9.jpg

Schofield

I just sold the middle one today, but still have the other two. I may have others as well. Call my cell 410-703-1466. Thanks!

Flash13385

Are you still interested? This website seemed to be down for a couple days so I just wanted to make sure.
Yes, sorry I am still interested. I am located in Arkansas. Would you be willing to ship the two sails? I will be happy to pay for shipping. If not, I have a relative in Annapolis who may be able to pick it up for me. Also, how much would it be for the two sails?

Schofield

Yes, sorry I am still interested. I am located in Arkansas. Would you be willing to ship the two sails? I will be happy to pay for shipping. If not, I have a relative in Annapolis who may be able to pick it up for me. Also, how much would it be for the two sails?

cbernabei04

Would you be able to ship one of the class legal ones to new york because I am desperate due to the fact that I am a high school sailor and I sail a full but the interclub regattas only has radial sailors and I am trying to scramble up radial parts so I can sail with other competitors

Status
Not open for further replies.