Purchasing J24 Cushions

lagniappeintexas

Ahoy! I'm looking for a new/ like new J24 cushion set.
Charlotte,
My name is Michael and I just wanted to let you know that my girlfriend just finished replacing my J-24 cushions as well as making me cushions for the cockpit as my bum tends to go numb from sitting on the hard deck when sailing for hours on end. She did a terrific job. She is quite talented with her sewing machine. All I had to do was to go with her to Joanne fabrics and pick out the fabric and she did the rest. Took her about 3-4 weeks to complete the lot. I'm at the office right now but would be glad to send you some photos of my finished cushions when I return home this evening. If you choose to re-use the existing foam inserts it could save you some time and money. My boat is a 1983 and I just power washed the interior foam to clean them up good as new and let the sun dry them out. New Cushion covers with fabric of your choice is the only way to go and I bet she can deliver them to you for the same price as used cushions with wear/tear and stains.

Attachments

O2Addict

Charlotte,
My name is Michael and I just wanted to let you know that my girlfriend just finished replacing my J-24 cushions as well as making me cushions for the cockpit as my bum tends to go numb from sitting on the hard deck when sailing for hours on end. She did a terrific job. She is quite talented with her sewing machine. All I had to do was to go with her to Joanne fabrics and pick out the fabric and she did the rest. Took her about 3-4 weeks to complete the lot. I'm at the office right now but would be glad to send you some photos of my finished cushions when I return home this evening. If you choose to re-use the existing foam inserts it could save you some time and money. My boat is a 1983 and I just power washed the interior foam to clean them up good as new and let the sun dry them out. New Cushion covers with fabric of your choice is the only way to go and I bet she can deliver them to you for the same price as used cushions with wear/tear and stains.
Can you contact me re cushions, amjpike at live.com