Pulled the trigger!

sgilder

So I decided to go for an 84. It's the red and white one in the classified section. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but after looking at the boat I think it was worth it. I've got an old FJ I was going to fix up, but decided it would be a better idea to spend the money on a good, lake ready boat. I've got to say, this sucker is so much better than the FJ in every way, it's not even funny. The hull is alot sturdier, the rudder/tiller is lightyears beyond the ancient POS that came with the FJ, and its so simple to rig. I can't wait to get it on the water this weekend. I've got to admit, one of the factors that helped sell me on a 14.2 is the active support and extensive knowledge base from this owners group. Thanks alot!

Tomato Soup?

If it is the one I am thinking of someone referred to that one as tomato soup! Pretty boat. It is going to take some Marine Penetrol to get the fiberglass to shine proper again (will probably come right up though).

Consider line changes at your earliest convenience. The stock line sizes are WAY larger than they need to be. Otherwise she looks pretty bristol in the picts.

If you would, post pictures of her for a "Before" shot, and after you do your magic.

Always good to hear someone getting a new (used) boat!

Back