Professional LBO,BBO crystal,waveplate manufacturer from China

coreoptronics

Hi,gays!This is Niki Luo, a sales manager of Core Optronics Co.,Ltd(福州宇晶光电科技有限公司)from China.Our company is specialized in for high quality DPSS lasers.

We provide our products for solid laser industry over 16 years. We're really professional in this area.On the other hand, we have excellent production engineer and sales engineer to reply your every laser application question.If you're interested in our products, please kindly visit our website to know more about us or send a email to us.

How about a laser guided Laser?? Just point it in the direction of your coord
and the boat will steer itself (you just work the sail).

That's popped up before, if not here on Sailing Anarchy. I think someone looked into it, and they hadn't actually built a knock-off Laser but were testing the waters.

Hi,gays!This is Niki Luo, a sales manager of Core Optronics Co.,Ltd(福州宇晶光电科技有限公司)from China.Our company is specialized in for high quality DPSS lasers.

We provide our products for solid laser industry over 16 years. We're really professional in this area.On the other hand, we have excellent production engineer and sales engineer to reply your every laser application question.If you're interested in our products, please kindly visit our website to know more about us or send a email to us.

Wow. Just wow.

for a moment there i thought somebody was thinking about arming their Laser with a chinese-built laser weapon

:eek:

I was looking at there high reflecting coatings & just wondering if I could turn my laser into a ninja laser, no more black flags on the start line.

Back