Price reduction- 1979 #1234- complete with trailer, New London, CT

Thread starter #1
  • For Sale- 1979 J24 #1234. Currently on the hard in New London, Ct. Includes Trailer and 4hp outboard asking $6,200 includes winter storage.
  • Sail inventory includes newer Main (2011) and Genoa (2011) both Evolution. In addition lots of practice sails.
  • Competitive boat in local races.
  • No soft spots in deck or cockpit ( or anywhere else!).
  • Bottom barrier coated in 2006 and fore and aft keel bolts professionally reinforced in 2010.
  • Electronic Sailcomp compass.
  • Trailer is a single axle triad believed to be original with boat in good condition.
  • Vermiculite removed.
  • Uikyo is a terrific complete boat. Its set up for racing but I do have all cushions at home. Its been a wonderful boat to sail and race and I'm hoping to give it a new home.
  • Contact by phone: 860-658-5846

Last edited:
Thread starter #3
Josh,
How have you stored the boat in the winter? Also is the price negotiable? Do you have any pictures?
Regards,
Joe Buona
Joe,
At the end of the season the boat is hauled and stored on its trailer in New London. I have a simple home built frame and cover. For the last several years I've kept it at the yard that huals and launches. The price is negotiable and I'll try (not a tech wizzard!) to attach a couple of pictures that I do have. None, unfortunately, of the bottom. If your in the area we race on Sunday afternoons if you'd like to come for a sail before its out of the water.
Josh

Attachments