Please Post

B

Bradley

Some one please register and Post so I can see how this board works. Let me know if you like it.

Thanks!

[quote:6d76c7879e="Bradley"]Some one please register and Post so I can see how this board works. Let me know if you like it.

Thanks![/quote:6d76c7879e]

I think that this is a great idea. I have been involved with forums for many years as an information and comunication source and found its usefullness to be outstanding. The community that can be developed surrounding a growing web presence, i.e. Laser.org, can be great.

Push the forum as much as possible and establish moderators early so you not stuck being the only cop in town.

New Forum

This is a good idea.

It gives a bit more structure to the discussions.

Keeep up the good work.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

Hi Everyone!

Please help the forum get started! Send an email to all your friends with the address to the forums. http://www.laser.org/phpbb/

I am working with Will Sadler to see if I can get forum.laser.org setup, this would be very easy to remember....

Thanks for all your suggestions and tell everyone to sign up for the forums! I am working on setting up a message that only shows when you are not logged in with a help guide how to sign up. Look for it coming soon...

Its been 24 hours and we already have 8 users and weekends are always slow in hits. When people go back to work on Monday we have visit counts over 600 and I think a lot more people will sign up.

Best,

[b:3d08e0526a]Go Bradley..!![/b:3d08e0526a]

Lets spread the good word. Also if you have photo's of your boats you can post them as an avatar....put a face to the name.

:D

Good News!

I am getting Will to setup forum.laser.org

And he is also going to add this to the mailing list template:
[quote:f2db8017b4]

Don't Forget to Check out the new forums at http://forum.laser.org!

MESSAGE BODY

---------------------
Laser Class List
Unsubscribe Info...
[/quote:f2db8017b4]

So the message will be tacked on to all Mailing List messages. Once the forum gets going we will turn that back off. Thanks kwilson for your post to the mailing list!

Best,

Much better than the email list, for a long time i would just let them pile up in the Outlook folder (up to 1500 emails) and then never get around to reading them. This way, read what you want, when you have time.
Great job and thanx to the moderators!

wonderful

hey this is pretty cool. i have registered in forums for bands n stuff but here i can actually talk to SENCIBLE people. BRADLEY ROCKS

Back