Pink Boat For Merrily!

gouvernail

Super Opinionated and Always Correct
The deal is simple.
If I receive emails from a mimimum of 100 people who will guarantee their participation in the 25th Easter Laser Regatta, I will provide a pink boat for the event for Janet to sail.
I have a boat in great shape which I can paint for the occasion and I can accomplish the task with about two pounds of paint. I can sand that much off as "preparation" for the paint.
Yes! I would even paint the non skid!
In fact the pink boat could be permanently reserved for Janet at all future Easter Laser Regattas.
I am also certain we can find a great host for Janet and whoever she can drag with her so she will not even need to pay lodging fees..

Merrily's pink boat is riding on this

Just a pink stripe would be nice, in a hot pink. A pink deck would be nauseating, even for me.

So you really like big fleets, Gouv. Tell me about the joys of sailing in an enormous fleet.

Count me and a few other junior sailors in!

Is this part of TSA?

I keep lobbying for that. It is the Area F O'Day Semifinals and the top paid up member of UUSailing gets to go sail in the O'day Finals whose winner gets a berth in the next US Olympic trials.

I'll be sending entries for my son and I. I'ts a bit too far away on the calendar for me to commit to the trip, but getting the entry in is the first step. I'll do my best to be there.

hi
i want my contact to count towards the pink boat. I live in the uk and my participation in the event is hampered but my sentiments are not. Think of the SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP between our two countries!!!
I know that as you must be a warm hearted American by virtue of your proposal.
A happy 2008 to you.
Mick

Back