Pictures of 2006 Worlds

Why I am interested is my friend David Thompson Died during that Event. I was on one of the committee boats and got some Pictures of David Was wondering if anyone else got any Pictures of Him or video? I would be willing to Pay for either Video or Pictures. David was my best Friend and taught me to sail. I have googled with no results Just Hoping someone on here has something. I would Love to watch even short clips of the Racing Event, just for The Memories of David. I would share with his wife Lani, she might like it more than I. David Stuart here, From Fryeburg, Maine, Sailing with the Lake Region Sailing Club. Would Like pictures to Share with our sailing friends at the Club. We Have a Regatta just in his Memory Every year and would Love to hand out Pictures, during the Meal After the Event. ….Thank You in Advance.

Hi, this is all I came up with. Loring consolidates lead - Sunfish Worlds

The photographer who took these is very famous. Name is Onne Van Der Waal. His url is on the page i linked to. If he still has the images maybe he would share a few without his usual charge due to the unusual circumstances and meaning this has for you.

I have never seen video from that worlds. Best of luck.

Back