Photo's of Masters/Midwinters ?

phish133

Sunfish sailor
Anyone know of any on-line photos of the recent Masters/Midwinters in Sarasota,FL?
There was one site that was going to post some last week but I haven't seen any yet?
Thanks for any info.

Thanks Tom,
Unfortunately I was unable to view the photos. I got a prompt from within Ofoto, that I need to have sharing rights to view the photos.

Cindy, Go to sunfish Class website (www.sunfishclass.org) , then go to Link marked Midwinters results/photos (it's to the middle right of screen on Sunfish website home page).
When you click on the photos, it should take you to photos (on a Kodak website site called Ofoto) without problem.

Ofoto just sells prints. I want to see them online on a bigger resolution to see the action a little better. Pictures from regattas should be posted on a service that lets users click on it; therefore we could appreciate them better.

If the class gets some hosting space, they could install a free gallery like gallery.sourceforge.net .

thanks for the photos posted anyway!

Sam,

I don't know if you tried this, but you can select an individual picture then go through them one at a time using the arrows above the picture. It's a bit larger. I even found one picture with myself in it :).

Cindy

Sam,

This company in business to sell you the pics. It works well as a free means to view and or buy. They only display in 320x320 to make it fast enought to view online. The orgionals are 800 kg ( average photo ) which are pretty high resolutions. 1024 x 780 Resolution or higher if I remember.

If you want an original, let me know.

TW

Back