What's new

Parts - Mast, Cubby Sleeve, Centerboard, and Rigging available, Northern WI/MN

mhmaetzo

State
WISCONSIN
I have a spare Mast and other components available when I replaced my hull with a donor in 2019. Great Condition, other than used. The donor had everything except sails and boom.

Good PDF Manual/How to Sail on Capri 14.2 - http://marinaaquaticcenter.org/PDFs/manuallarge.pdf

I will post some pics shortly from a 1989 Mod One. I may also be selling my complete Capri 14.2 and Crestliner 18' Phantom this Spring pending Cabin sale (Spooner WI area).

I will update this list when/if things go:

Mast - $400, cannot be shipped unless you arrange it.
Cubby Sleeve - Free, pay shipping (Fiberglass, 2 or 3' long).
Center Board/Hardware - $120
Rigging - To be defined, Jib Fairleads/Cleats, Mainsheet Block and Cleat, Shrouds TBD
Teak Wave Guards - Splash Guards (2) - TBD

I can help with delivery in MN/WI for a small fee pending mileage, I am in Central MN year round, cabin is Northern WI, and have truck.

Thank you.

Last edited:

mhmaetzo

I'm heading up to cabin tomorrow evening where tings are stored. The only request I have had was a recent solid interest in centerboard, no hardware, which I am going to take some pics and send to him to confirm he wants. Otherwise, the rest is still available per posting, Anything that you specifically looking for amongst this post, just let me know. I had two boats but converged into one now......located in NW Wisconsin. Congrats on your purchase, I have much hardware and lines, used however, it's all good quality from Catalina. My boat is from 1980's, although I can't read Serial number on tag, I picked it up last summer with a trailer in Minneapolis, when my original boat had some dry rot in mast head and it went right through, luckily not through hull. Somebody picked it up from end of driveway with a free sign on it, and said he was going to cut it half and mount on a wall.......or make it a floating island.

Just let me know what you might be looking towards, I will be up there tomorrow and Friday. I might post on Facebook Marketplace too.

Congrats on joining the 14.2 community.

someone was also giving a boat away in Alabama not too long ago......depending on where y ou are at.

Mark

jcavitt

I have a spare Mast and other components available when I replaced my hull with a donor in 2019. Great Condition, other than used. The donor had everything except sails and boom.

Good PDF Manual/How to Sail on Capri 14.2 - http://marinaaquaticcenter.org/PDFs/manuallarge.pdf

I will post some pics shortly from a 1989 Mod One. I may also be selling my complete Capri 14.2 and Crestliner 18' Phantom this Spring pending Cabin sale (Spooner WI area).

I will update this list when/if things go:

Mast - $400, cannot be shipped unless you arrange it.
Cubby Sleeve - Free, pay shipping (Fiberglass, 2 or 3' long).
Center Board/Hardware - $120
Rigging - To be defined, Jib Fairleads/Cleats, Mainsheet Block and Cleat, Shrouds TBD
Teak Wave Guards - Splash Guards (2) - TBD

I can help with delivery in MN/WI for a small fee pending mileage, I am in Central MN year round, cabin is Northern WI, and have truck.

Thank you.
do you still have the teak wave guards?