Parts and Accessories

AdvKayaker

I'm needing a few items for the new gal. Tiller extension, rudder springs and some other items that have skipped my mind at the moment. I realize I can go to Amazon and have them yesterday or eBay and have them cheap. I'm a self employed kinda guy though and like to send my hard earned money to others like me that are here in the States and buy things that are also made here.
All that said... Are there any shop owners here on the forum that have Sunfish parts/accessories? If not, does anyone know of a non corporate type shop that I can call. Call me old fashioned, I also like speaking to a human when ordering stuff.
Thanks in advance everyone.

Alan and Craig have parts, we have a few as well. snfsh1 is a big seller on ebay, I believe that is Herb B. Put down a list of what you need, or better yet put a post in the Wanted Ads section of this Forum. As for calling parts dealers, we have enjoyed talking to humans at Yankee Boating Center aka sunfishsailboats.com and folks at The Dinghy Shop.

Order enough hardware and butcher a few pieces of wood, and you can have one of these:

Alcort Inc Super Sailfish Plans.png

ZSA ZSA Alcort.jpg

I just received a bunch of stuff from Intensity that I ordered for the old Sunfish in Wisconsin. Good prices, fast shipping and Jim Myers is great to work with.

Reactions: tag

Back