Parting out my J/24

I am parting out my J/24 it's easier to say what I do not have, mast,hull,rudder,cushions,sails. I do have life lines and stantion's bow and stern railings hatches mast to deck cover all the interior bright work winches pulleys lexan companion way cover compasses lights. If you are restoring a J/24 this lot will get the job done and you won't have to hunt for odds and ends to do it. Thanks for looking this over. Captain lately.
I am looking for the stainless bow stem fitting if you have one. I can be reached at johnmccrea(at)Comcast.net. THX

Thread starter #27
No, I don't have any hose's and honestly at the ten year mark I replace them just because of the job they do. I do a little bit of online hunting and find quality hose's at a very good price. Just order in full length and cut to fit it also allows you to customize your install. Hope this helps you.

I am parting out my J/24 it's easier to say what I do not have, mast,hull,rudder,cushions,sails. I do have life lines and stantion's bow and stern railings hatches mast to deck cover all the interior bright work winches pulleys lexan companion way cover compasses lights. If you are restoring a J/24 this lot will get the job done and you won't have to hunt for odds and ends to do it. Thanks for looking this over. Captain lately.
How much for the rear stantion?

Do you have a carbon spinnaker pole?

Hi Managed to get my 26 foot upper mangled in a lawnmower! Do you have one available? I have an early hull. Rod say they changed the uppers over time. Thx. Cell is 860-234-6775