What's new

Parting out my J/24

I am parting out my J/24 it's easier to say what I do not have, mast,hull,rudder,cushions,sails. I do have life lines and stantion's bow and stern railings hatches mast to deck cover all the interior bright work winches pulleys lexan companion way cover compasses lights. If you are restoring a J/24 this lot will get the job done and you won't have to hunt for odds and ends to do it. Thanks for looking this over. Captain lately.

Scott H.

Do you have the "Chart Table" port side over the head? If so, how much? Also what brand and size are the winches?

Hello, Scott. I have two Enkes 18's and two Enkes 8's I bought them a year before Sandy hit. I have pulled and serviced them. They also come with handles. Asking 450.00 that's half price of new ones.

Hi Mike, sorry for the delay, I have a Flicka 20 in front of that garage and over the winter a tire gave out. I have a new one to pick up tomorrow
And I can get in. I built a 17ft. Bow roof shed to work on it and attached it to the garage to keep it stable. Never did think about getting into it.
Will post photos and we can work out a price. Thanks, Chris

MysticSailor

I am parting out my J/24 it's easier to say what I do not have, mast,hull,rudder,cushions,sails. I do have life lines and stantion's bow and stern railings hatches mast to deck cover all the interior bright work winches pulleys lexan companion way cover compasses lights. If you are restoring a J/24 this lot will get the job done and you won't have to hunt for odds and ends to do it. Thanks for looking this over. Captain lately.
I am looking for the stainless bow stem fitting if you have one. I can be reached at johnmccrea(at)Comcast.net. THX

No, I don't have any hose's and honestly at the ten year mark I replace them just because of the job they do. I do a little bit of online hunting and find quality hose's at a very good price. Just order in full length and cut to fit it also allows you to customize your install. Hope this helps you.

Joe Buona

How much for the rear stantion?

Thomas Tunberg

Do you have a carbon spinnaker pole?