What's new

Parting out J24 in Nashville

wiindward065

State
TENNESSEE
Mast, boom, spinnaker pole, standing rigging, pulpits, deck hardware available. Other items also available. Ask for it and I will check to see if available. Nashville. Trailer not available at this time, may be in the future though.

billveno83

Hi - Very interested in available headsails, mainsail, mainsail cover, boom vang, and outboard.
Just bought a J/24 with minimal sails, etc. other gear. Thanks!
Bill

wiindward065

I have the vang. will get you some pics tomorrow. I will look at the sails to see if they are useable. I know one of the mains has a small tear in the bottom where the material is a rip stop type. Rest of sail looks great. Still has stiffness to it. May be able to be fixed with some sail tape. One jib has two of the batten pockets torn. That one probably needs to go in trash. have not open up the other sail bags yet to check them. Will advise tomorrow. You can email me direct at windward065@yahoo.com.

billveno83

Just one more question: do you happen to have a mainsail cover?
How old and who made the mansail that is crisp, but torn?

billveno83

Also am looking for the ‘tang’ (stainless tab) that attaches to the bottom rear of the sliding hatch and protrudes through the slot in the hatch board for locking up the boat. Sort of a priority item. Thanks!

Pingpro

Hello, I am looking for a replacement hatch for the foredeck. I need the old version. Do you happen to still have that hatch and is it the old version (I'm not sure what year's/hull numbers constituted the old version, mine was built in 1982)? Thanks.

billveno83

I am interested in the life lines - both top and bottom lines on both sides, if available. (FYI - i obtained the tang & pin that I was looking for.)
Many thanks.