Parting out a 1978 J/24

Once more through the inventory. Here's what you're looking for that I have: Boom, Spinnaker Pole, Mounted Compass, and Outboard Motor Mount. Still looking for the Spinnaker sheets and halyards but I'll post it up when I find them.
Need a spin pole if its still available.

Matt
jordan at netdoor.com

We are parting out a complete 1978 J/24 in Chisago, Minnesota. The hull is shot but everything else is in good shape. If you're looking for components or fittings, drop me a line. Includes trailer, mast, all rigging, all fixtures, and fittings.
I'd like to purchase the mast boot. Please send instructions on moving forward on this. Best...

We are parting out a complete 1978 J/24 in Chisago, Minnesota. The hull is shot but everything else is in good shape. If you're looking for components or fittings, drop me a line. Includes trailer, mast, all rigging, all fixtures, and fittings.
Do you still have the boom? How much is it? Could it be shipped?

Thread starter #30
We already sold the hatches. We do still have a spin pole, a 34' mast, and three sails - main, spinnaker, and jib - all three are in very good condition.

I am looking for interior parts. Doors, cushion, sink/vanity, what do you have ?
Any pictures of the srew on cubies and other items in good shap would be appreciated? Email or text 6317932290

Once more through the inventory. Here's what you're looking for that I have: Boom, Spinnaker Pole, Mounted Compass, and Outboard Motor Mount. Still looking for the Spinnaker sheets and halyards but I'll post it up when I find them.
can you send me a picture of the motor mount? I'm interested in that.