Parting out a 1978 J/24

Thread starter #1
We are parting out a complete 1978 J/24 in Chisago, Minnesota. The hull is shot but everything else is in good shape. If you're looking for components or fittings, drop me a line. Includes trailer, mast, all rigging, all fixtures, and fittings.

We are parting out a complete 1978 J/24 in Chisago, Minnesota. The hull is shot but everything else is in good shape. If you're looking for components or fittings, drop me a line. Includes trailer, mast, all rigging, all fixtures, and fittings.
Looking for front hatch

Thread starter #17
Looking up the rest of it today. Sorry for the late replies. I'll post up what we have as soon as I know for sure. As for transport to Oregon - I don't know.

Hi,

Would you have a boom still available ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter #19
Once more through the inventory. Here's what you're looking for that I have: Boom, Spinnaker Pole, Mounted Compass, and Outboard Motor Mount. Still looking for the Spinnaker sheets and halyards but I'll post it up when I find them.