Outside Eyes!

no!

"On the other hand, if Merrily was banned, would hundreds of SA members join up here and start chittering away like angry gibbons?"

we can only hope so!!! bring some life into this inbred pit! lol jk

I think the it is unlikely that I will be banned. If you will recall, I used to be moderator here, and I resigned due to time constraints. Bradley appreciated the positions I took then as moderator, and he still finds them satisfactory now. I know this because he periodically asks me to return as moderator.

The goals of The Laser Forum:

To provide information about all aspects of Laser sailing.

To be entertaining.

To be child friendly.

To be a place that even the timid feel free to post--no flaming.

The Laser Forum is not Sailing Anarchy, nor does Bradley or the majority want it to be. Civility is the watchword here.

Re: upwind, light sailor

>>ever heard the phrase "Lesbian Radial Sailor"?

>>The Laser Forum is friendly to people of all sexual orientations.

Especially if we get to watch!

Just kidding - no offence.

I salute the egalitarian spirit of the forum. There was a guy in Sudan who was forced to marry a goat after being caught in a compromising situation. I reckon he would still be be borderline.

The laser froum is friendly to all kinds of ice cream salesmen, nocturnal rodents and small marine bivalves.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

its an inside joke.....

some of the people here from SA know about it

relax

No, I will not relax. This not SA and we don't want it to be. The majority of readers here don't want to be subjected to this kind of hateful talk. It's not amusing. Try being self-deprecating for a change instead of mocking others. Now that would be fun, if Ross learned to actually be charming!

180 pounds girls aint pretty my boy

ever heard the phrase "Lesbian Radial Sailor"?

*doesn't apply to you briscoe

I want as many people as possible to come and sail Lasers with us. I don't care what gender, age, color or sexual orientation you are. I don't care whether you are pretty or not. I don't care if you are 180 lbs or 145 lbs or 230 lbs, tall or short, skinny or fat. Just as long as you enjoy Laser sailing you are welcome.

The only people I don't particularly care to sail with are immature folk who make sniggering remarks about sexual orientation that are neither clever nor funny, and that just serve to make the class appear less friendly than it really is.

The only people I don't particularly care to sail with are immature folk who make sniggering remarks about sexual orientation that are neither clever nor funny, and that just serve to make the class appear less friendly than it really is.

You can't afford to be emotionally attached to any particular competitor.

(I'll remember to put that in my voice recording of straight talking sailing hints.)

I agree with JR. I'm a member of SA and I go there for some reasons. I come here for Laser specific legitimate discussions. SA is SA. Ross I know you like change and would like to change the Laser, but THIS forum will not change the content that it will accept. I thank both Bradley and Merrily for that.

Back