One-Day Laser Clinic/Regatta in Annapolis

usa166997

Hi

Just a note to invite one and all to a Radial / Full Rig Laser One-Day-Fri-Day Regatta. The date is 21 September. The venue is the Severn School Sailing Team sailing center (for directions visit here: www.severnsailingteam.com )

This is a short day: 1500-1830 or so.
Assuming we have enough Radials and Full rigs we will separate them and run independent starts
Fee= $0
Post Racing Beer provided by www.sail1design.com for those of age.

Racing will be run and comments will be made by Laser World Champion John Bertrand.
We are using this short day, one day before the Crab Claw Laser weekend event, to tune up our high school sailors for the Cressy.

Please come. I understand it's short notice and a short day, at that. However I promise fun and with wind, great racing, along with a great PRO.

[email protected]
FMI

YES.
This event is OPEN to the public, for full rigs and radials. We should have double digits in both fleets.
Please let me know if you have any questions...
Thanks

Thanks to all for coming. We had a great SE breeze 5-12 knots.
I learned a lot, it was great to get someone ( a laser world champion) out there to comment on our sailing, boathandling, tactical decisions, etc. Best of all our High School sailors got a great training event for the Cressy.
Hope to see you next year.

Back