What's new

Old Sunfish Parts to Give Away

HP Sunfish

State
ILLINOIS
I've got an old 14' S-fish from the early/mid 1970s, I'd guess.
The hull is not fully sound the Everything Else is Good, Clean & Operable
If You Want Any of it FREE, Just lmk & Come Get it -NorthWest Lake County, IL
Take the Hull & Fix or part it out; There's also the: Sail, Mast, Boom, Centerboard, Rudder/Tiller assembly, etc.
Someone Out there Wants this Stuff --- -I had to put in $1 price, below for the system

Awf2lake

Take the Hull & Fix or part it out; There's also the: Sail, Mast, Boom, Centerboard, Rudder/Tiller assembly, etc.
Someone Out there Wants this Stuff --- -I had to put in $1 price, below for the system
Our sunfish sailfish sail got wrecked and we were just looking for a sail that wouldn't cost much especially in light of what is going. I can pay for the shipping. I'm in Buffalo NY.

Jim

Mashmaster

I have some scouts that are coverting a rudder from old to new, is it the new or old rudder style? If new can we work a deal to get tiller rudder assembly? We can pay shipping.

Awf2lake

Would love to see if we can make this work. My kids would very happy if. Got a new sail as the weather is about to get better here

Jim

Wavedancer

Upside down?
Staff member
The Private Message 'app' is called INBOX on this platform (near the upper right corner of the page).

FlyingG

Hi! Just bought a 1970 sunfish and the owner did not have the pin that attaches the rudder t the transom. Would you have this part available? Can send you payment for shipping in advance. Thx, Brian

Claricedb

Do you still have the metal drain plug? Please let me know if you do, I am very interested

FlyingG

Hi!
One more try, bow handle or a single metal deck drain plug? Can reimburse you for shipping costs via PayPal or Venmo.
Thanks for all of your help,
Brian

Kiwi

I'm in Lake County, do you still have anything available? Can pick up ASAP

FlyingG

Hi Brian. I have a bow handle. $15 including shipping. Where do you want it sent? Doug
Hi Doug, is the bow handle new or used? If used, would you be able to send a photo? Our Sunfish is going through a refurb so I’m still interested in the handle.
Thx,
Brian

Windwardhoe

Hi,
Hi Doug, I can drive from Kansas City and take the hull and everything you have left. I have a hull but nothing else. The trip would be worth it if you still have at least the mast and upper and lower spars. I also emailed you. May name is Chuck. Giantwarder@gmail.com .

M_Hangin’

Hey Doug,
I’m interested in the coaming/splash guard if it’s in good condition and still available. I’m willing to pay for it and shipping. Pls let me know.
Thanks,
Jingo

theghostjesus

Good afternoon, I would happily take everything except the hull. Would you be able to to price out shipping to the Toronto area please.

Dale Shero

Hi Doug, interested in what parts you may still have available. I am putting together an older Sunfish and need most hardware, tiller and tiller extension. Rudder hardware, etc. thanks, Dale

Dale Shero

Doug,
What parts do you still have shipping cost is not an issue.
Thanks Dale

Andres77

Hi
Hi HP Sunfish, do you still have the tiller extension?

Thanks,

Andres

Dsoc

Hi ! Do you have any of the Sunfish parts left? I am refitting a hull. Trying to keep it close to original. 1966. TY

mikealso

Hi Doug, interested in what parts you may still have available. I am putting together an older Sunfish and need most hardware, tiller and tiller extension. Rudder hardware, etc. thanks, Dale
If you still have this ,I live in area and can pick up pls rsvp Mike E