What's new

old sunfish needs water

elle239239

I am looking for an older sunfish to teach my little (he's 7) guy how to sale. I used to sale a camp when I was little and loved it! How much are you asking for you boat? I'm hoping to find and older boat so I can afford it.

momlovestocanoe

Awesome! All kids need to be in a boat... I have 2 thoughts, I'd be willing to trade for a used Wenona, Dagger or that-kind-of-hull-material canoe for it, or we could start at $200..we made a hasty roadside purchase 10 years ago and found out we needed to buy the missing mast for another $80.... slapped some ford mustang yellow paint on the hull, another $50, and had a ball with it for about 3 years... then it sat....:( We always need an extra canoe...we are involved as Boy Scout canoeing merit badge counselors...so come see!

ssmeikle

I would be interested in seeing some pictures and getting some more information! We have young sons that we are interested in teaching some sailing fun. Please post information!

grahambo

I'm right down the road in Peterborough and would be interested in seeing some pictures and maybe coming out to take a look. Thanks!

elle239239

I would like to buy the sunfish. I have a trailer and can come up after work today or tommorrow. If it is still available could you call me 617-281-5871.
Thanks,
Eleanor

My son will be thrilled!!!

momlovestocanoe

Sunfish sold! Thank you Sunfish Forum...for $200 and 2 happy-sailor-smiles, another fish was released from a back yard and back into the sea...:)