Old style rudder and hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I have a pre 1968 rudder and hardware for a sunfish sailboat. They are in good condition and I could send photos. I will take the best offer. If you have a gudgeon and backer plate for the new style, we could work in a trade. I also need a little pin for the rudder pin and another c type ring that goes on it. My email is rayandlisa@gmail.com.:D

Hi. I lost my rudder and tiller today and am interested in buying yours. Please call me at 202-550-1460 to discuss shipping.

Lisa,

I have all the parts you need for a rudder upgrade to the new style system, rudder assembly, stainless steel rudder gudgeon bracket, aluminum back-up plate, s.s. machine screws to mount the bracket, and ispection port . These are all used but
well reconditioned parts at $310 + shipping. Let me know if you are interested, reply with your e-mail address and I will forward photos. However, I am not interested in a trade.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

I have a pre 1968 rudder and hardware for a sunfish sailboat. They are in good condition and I could send photos. I will take the best offer. If you have a gudgeon and backer plate for the new style, we could work in a trade. I also need a little pin for the rudder pin and another c type ring that goes on it. My email is rayandlisa@gmail.com.:D
Do you still have it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Orrin,

Yes, I have all the things you need for a rudder upgrade for $310 + shipping. E-mail me at: aglos@colgate.edu and I will reply with photos and details.

Where are you located? I am about 20 min. south of Syracuse.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia NY

C

Chris Rositzke

I have the complete newer style plates and brackets as well. For the haul and rutter. As well as a '69 style complete rudder and all hardware as well. The '69 is mahogany and ready to go. And the matching dagger board. We ship almost anywhere. Contact Chris @ 585-365-3965. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.