Northern Hemi Winter coming - Fight Back! Go Frostbiting

Tentmaker
Now is not the time to put the hull and spars away, find a frostbite fleet near you and get out sailing. The powerboats and jets skis are gone and the sailing is just getting good. Nothing nearby ? Grab a couple buddies and start something..

If you are anywhere near Westport, CT, come join us at Cedar Point YC - we just kicked off the season this past Sunday with almost 40 full rigs and 13 Radials. Even if you come just for a day, it'll more then exceed your expectations..

More info on Cedar Point Frostbite here..
http://www.cedarpointyc.org/tabid/74/Default.aspx

I am new to the laser - ran a sailfish 20 years ago..
I am currently showing the wife how to sail, I'd love to come by to see the boats, maybe drop it in the water up your way..We have been sailing milford harbor.

If we can swing by and see the setups let me know a good time, and I will see you at ceder point yacht clup

thanks
-joe-

Andrew Scrivan's write-up of the first session is good reading.

I will try his (vang) recommendations next time out when it's windy.

Thanks!

I am new to the laser - ran a sailfish 20 years ago..
I am currently showing the wife how to sail, I'd love to come by to see the boats, maybe drop it in the water up your way..We have been sailing milford harbor.

If we can swing by and see the setups let me know a good time, and I will see you at ceder point yacht clup

thanks
-joe-

Most people are rigging up to go around 11:00am on Sundays.. That would be a good time to arrive, you can head up to the second floor of the yacht club and use the binoc's to catch some of the racing action as well starting at noon

that sounds fantastic... Hopefully I can join you for the races after a season or two of practice.

I expect to be there sunday.
-joe-

Andrew Scrivan's write-up of the first session is good reading.

I will try his (vang) recommendations next time out when it's windy.

Thanks!

Quite true - Besides being fast, Andrew has no qualms about disclosing what he does to go fast and in a manner that you can actually understand. A really great guy to sail with.

Back