News North Americans 2007 Hyannis Results????

viktor188924

can anyone find the site where the prelim. results are up? usually at a big regatta like this they'd post 'em, but all my googling isnt getting me anywhere. i have friends in the regatta, but im in Argentina..

can anyone find the site where the prelim. results are up? usually at a big regatta like this they'd post 'em, but all my googling isnt getting me anywhere. i have friends in the regatta, but im in Argentina..

If you go to www.laser.org then there is a link that takes you to the Hyannis mini-site for the event where there is a link to the results... well, except that right now that link is wrong but the HYC folks have been alerted to the problem and should have it fixed soon.

This is crazy, not a good way to promote our sport.
In my opinion there should be pictures and video clips already there. That would be the right promotion. And this should be done by the companies who make money from this sport.

The regatta must be almost over and still no results. Did anybody find something? I hear rumours, they had problems with the results?
:confused:

Ohh ok well they still don't have the 4.7 results... but we know that Cameron Hall won... He's so damn good he wins the 4.7 fleet every regatta i go to....

Back