Norlantic SB 100 Dingy (Manufacture Date?)

SmoothSailing

Pirateer, Sunfish & Sailfish Owner
I've recently been given a previously enjoyed (red) "Norlantic SB 100" inflatable, which someone had been using as a dingy, on their sailboat.

Anyone have any idea how I determine the official year of this craft, (for Pennsylvania boat registration purposes)? I've got the HIN, but can't seem to locate much, if anything on-line about these Norlantic vessels.
What I could find is that they had apparently been produced by "E & B Marine, Inc." which, best I can tell, had been a competitor of, and later bought out by West Marine, quite possibly in the late '90's.

Otherwise, the most informative on-line source I've been able to locate for this craft, is somebody else selling the exact same model, here. I may just text them, in case they know...but thought I might check here first.

I'd love to find a free, downloadable Owner's Manual, and learn about what kits best work as far as patching up a very minor hole or two, if anyone's got access to such documentation or knowledge of these crafts...as I'm not even certain what material this is, offhand.

Thanks in advance!

Back