Newport SURPRISE! Brochure

prc2inc

Guys,

A great friend recently found the original brochure for the Lockley Newport Surprise! If you want a copy, e-mail me at [email protected]. I also have a set of step-by-step rigging photos, including spinnaker. Let me know if you want them, too.

After 30 years, my Surprise! is for sale. With trailer, ready to tow and launch. Complete with spinnaker, tiller extension for single-handing, and lights for night sailing (lights probably need to be refurbished; I haven't used them in a decade). If anyone is interested, let me know. It goes on e-bay this week.

Wayne

I posted my brochure in another thread, but I've tweaked it and added OCR since then, so the full text will be readable and searchable by engines, so I don't feel redundant in cross-posting it here. I'd edit the earlier post, but the forum isn't giving me the option.

Enjoy!

--Clator

Attachments

• NewportSurprise77.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 237
thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!! I bought a Surprise without any papers and in a not-so-good condition, and had some questions about rigging it. This is just what I needed!

i made a post about my surprise. my centerboard has no rope attached and i dont know how to lower it. can someone post pics please!!!!

Guys,

A great friend recently found the original brochure for the Lockley Newport Surprise! If you want a copy, e-mail me at [email protected]. I also have a set of step-by-step rigging photos, including spinnaker. Let me know if you want them, too.

After 30 years, my Surprise! is for sale. With trailer, ready to tow and launch. Complete with spinnaker, tiller extension for single-handing, and lights for night sailing (lights probably need to be refurbished; I haven't used them in a decade). If anyone is interested, let me know. It goes on e-bay this week.

Wayne

hi, I’m sure you’ve sold this boat, but I’ve just come across a Newport surprise myself. Would you mind sending me the photos for rigging? That would be immensely helpful! Thank!

rasailpedo,

Did you get a reply to your request for information about your Surprise? If not, I have the original written instruction sheet and a brochure available.

J.

Back