New Wheels For Your Seitech Dolly - In Stock Now Www.boatwheelz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDFMR2

Thread starter #1
I posted a few months ago to see if anyone was interested and many of you were. So, I now have a supply of replacement wheels that fit Seitech, OptiParts, Intensity Sails, etc. Actually, they'll fit any dolly with a 1 inch axle. Also great if you're interested in building your own dolly.

Price is $36 each or a pair for $70. This includes the entire wheel kit - rim, tire and bearing assembly.

There are more details and you can order online on my webpage: www.boatwheelz.com

Feel free to send me a note here, too..

Can you tell us the width of the tire (or tire size) that comes on the rim, as well as the inside width of the rim where the beads seat ?

MDFMR2

Thread starter #4
These are 8 inch diameter rims, tires are 8 X 4.0, so a width of 4 inches. I don't know the inside width of the rim, but it appears to be about 4 inches. I'll have to deflate a tire to measure it.

MDFMR2

Thread starter #5
So here's some incentive to give these wheels a try - the next 5 people that email me at mdfmr2@gmail.com with the subject line 'Sailing Forums' will get a reply with a coupon code for free shipping on a pair of wheels.

MDFMR2

Thread starter #6
Here are the specs you were looking for: The width inside the bead on the rim is exactly 4.25 inches.

MDFMR2

Thread starter #7
I've received some feedback that some folks would prefer to buy from a major website so I've made these available through Ebay. Just search for item number: 280855131318

Status
Not open for further replies.