What's new

New Price New, unused, J-24 Cushions.

rjc

4 custom made cushions for J-24 made by JSL in Florida. Dark Blue Sunbrella with white vinyl, waterproof backing. Zipper removable covers for cleaning. 4 inch thick, firm foam filler. Never used on my J-24.
I am interested,please send cushion prices? Shipping to RI ? Bob

goebelkag

did you post a price? shipping?
Hi, cushions are in California, sealed in protective bags. Was unsure on price, but remember they were around $400 when I bought them. Make a reasonable offer. Shipping would be added. Hope to find a new home where someone will enjoy them.

goebelkag

I am interested,please send cushion prices? Shipping to RI ? Bob
Hi Bob, thanks for your interest. I paid about $400 when I bought them. Make a reasonable offer, shipping would be added. Shipping from Pasadena area. Thanks!

goebelkag

Hello ErikaG28. Ken Goebel here. The cushions are still available, although I got more interest than I thought. I can arrange to have them shipped within a few days. How would you like to pay and by what means/carrier would you like them shipped? I would imagine UPS or FedEx has that capability. They are quite large, so not sure if they would box them or wrap them up. Let me know how you would like to proceed. Glad these nice cushions will find a new J-24 boat home for you to enjoy. Best regard,
Ken

ErikaG28

Ken,
Thanks for the response and so happy they are available! I am going to stop by my UPS today to get a rough estimate for shipping (and to see what the packaging options are). I’ll reach out after that.

In addition, I’ll message you so we can exchange emails (check the envelope in the top right of the screen). Let me know if you don’t receive it.

Erika