Media New to Me Sunfish

acs026

Hows everyone doing....I am new to this forum and actually new to sailing. I have bougth a boat and going to start learning to sail from a friend of mine soon. I used a lot of what I had read here to help me a long in what to look for and finding a boat. Thanks to everyone who has responded to my previous posts.

I found this boat a couple hours away from me on craigslist, lucky enough to be the first person to call the guy about it. The sail is in good condition very few scratches no damage to the hull and seems to be pretty lite. Only thing need to do is get new lines and add a block for my mainsheet and she should be ready to sail. Will be sure to share some stories. New to sailing and cannot wait to start!

Attachments

• card 6[1].26.07 093.jpg
    card 6[1].26.07 093.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 130
  • card 6[1].26.07 090.jpg
    card 6[1].26.07 090.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 122
  • card 6[1].26.07 089.jpg
    card 6[1].26.07 089.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 126
What a good looking boat. What year is it, and how much did you fork out? Good sailing to you, and keep the photos coming.

Tight lines!

I am guessing it is about a 72 or 73 I can't find a serial number. I actually only paid 450$ the person I got it from bought a house on a lake and the previous owners had left it.

I would say that you got a very good deal with the condition this boat is in. Trailer come with the package too?

Id say yes you sure did get a good deal with that boat. I got mine for free and its from a girlfriends parents. They have two of them at there sore house in NJ. But what i was getting at is mine came with a trailer and am currently in the prosess of restoring it. By the time i get done with it i night as well bought a new one.

Back